1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE. RESULTS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by oldgahchamp, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Nice weather at Walworth for the last shoot of the season. High Teams were; Mendon 244x250, Walworth 244x250, Lima 240x250. 50s were shot by Barney Knoeferl, Rich Vanaernum, Tony Acquilano, Bill Palermo. Jim Agnello won the 50/50 and Bill Dostman won a flat of shells. See you at the banquet on June 1. Larry

2. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry & Myrna, Thank You for the update!!....Jet Boat Bill

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Rich shot a 50? I heard that he could only shoot 48's!

Brett D.

p.s.- nice shooting bud.

4. Rich V.

Rich V. Member

Hay Bret... LOL!

Thanks... I never claimed to be good... just lucky every once and a while! Stop up to Bergen this week and shoot a couple. Its the GVTL shoot but you can just shoot practice if your not in the league. Maybe I can muster-up a 48!

Rich V...

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I'll be there. Been shooting on Sundays because of wife's work schedule and having the little guy. I'll be happy with a 48 this week after the 45 I shot at Albion last week. I'll tell you about that wonderful experience next time we get together. See ya 'round.

Brett D.

6. Rich V.

Rich V. Member

Brett... After Walworth I also went to Albion, but I got lucky again (another 50). I can't wait to hear your story. See ya this weekend!

Rich V...

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

See, you're 100 straight right now, posting awesome scores, but you wouldn't shoot the roadrunner. I see how you are. you've been shooting on the same days as Chris, and having him watch you, haven't you? you've been getting free lessons from him because you're both shooting for Holley! it's a conspiracy! LOL!!!!

Brett D.

p.s.- when you feel that he has you where you need to be, would you be willing to pass some of that help down to me? LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

inland waters trap league

inland waters trap league results
inland waters trap league schedule