1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE @ ONTARIO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Ontario Rod & Gun Club will host the 5th shoot of the season this weekend. 9:00 start. The Optional Stein and Hayes trophies will be available and we may get a taste of winter. On Sunday at around 2:30 the Marines will be coming to pick up our Toys for Tots donations, so try to remember to bring a toy or two. They will also accept cash if you don't care to shop. Remember, all toys/gifts must be unwrapped and in the original packaging. Hope to see you Saturday or Sunday. Larry

2. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Thanks Larry,
    Lets hope that the wind stays west tonight, otherwise I may have to bring my snow shovel!
    Sincerely,
    Jet Boat Bill

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I heard a weather report that said it was going to be sunny all day with a high temperature of 78. Unfortunately, that report was for N.M not N.Y. Larry

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I hope that you guys are having better weather than we are on the west side. The old lake effect machine is cranked up to full throttle right now. If this continues, we're going to have to plow the drive way at 5-PT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.