1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE @ NEWARK 3/ 1&2

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

This Sat & Sun the Newark Gun Club will host the 8th shoot of the year. The Stein and Hayes trophies will be up for grabs for the final time this year. For those that have missed some shoots, remember you will need 7 to qualify for the trophy shoot and a total of 8 for a banquet ticket so you may want to shoot a makeup here or next month at RB. The weather should be a pleasant 30 or 35 degrees. 8:00 start. Larry Evans

2. B V

B V TS Member

3. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Larry, I really wanted to shoot at Newark this weekend--BUT Mary Ann is not ready to leave Florida yet. I guess I will shoot the Fl chain shoot at the Silver Dollar instead. However I will be thinking about you guys.

Ron Burdick

4. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry,
    I do not think I will shoot tomorrow since the weather radar & forecast look slightly bleak, Sunday looks better, and I am waiting to hear from R.B. in FLA which are the easy traps @ Newark! ...Jet Boat Bill....

5. B V

B V TS Member

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hey Jet Boat Bill. Did you win the "Red Weiderick" Doubles league at the Walworth Club? I knew you and Chris Vendel were in hot contention. Red's pretty proud of what he got going several years ago. Nice to see that they carried on the tradition.

Dave

7. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Dave,
    It's The "Walworth Winter Doubles League" run by Mr. Weidrick and other dedicated members.......I got lucky......Yes. .....Jet Boat Bill

8. shotgunpeople

Thanks for the info Bill. Good Old Red got the ball rolling several years ago and I have always referred to the league as Red's League, although I do know the effort on everyones part at the club.

Congratulations on your win...You were really corking them this winter and I knew you were up there in the standings.

Dave, Soon to be in SC

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hi David! What's the hold up on the move south? I thought that you'd be relocated by now.

10. shotgunpeople

Hey Blizzard.

House selling is a little tough right now. I'm still here shoveling while Judy is down in SC shooting registered targets...She just called and said she had a 92 at Mid-Carolina today...5 month layoff didn't hurt her too bad...Oh yeah, she also told me it was in the 70s...poor girl.

Keep in touch, Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.