1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE@MENDON. SEPT.8&9

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by oldgahchamp, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Mendon Conservation League will host the first shoot of the 2012-2013 season. (our 66th year). Shooting starts at 9:00am and sign-up ends at 3:00pm Saturday & Sunday. As in the past, you must register at one of the first 4 shoots in order to compete for the remainder of the year and to be eligible for a free drawing for a Crosman Nitro-Venum break open air rifle w/scope. Other enticements through the year are an added $100 to the January Lewis Class along with a drawing for free ammo to 10 lucky shooters. Also a Flat of ammo awarded at the banquet from a drawing of those who participated in all 10 shoots. Junior shooters are encouraged to join, as last year we awarded scholarships to 3 graduating Seniors. Can't forget the 50/50 raffle and the Beikirch gift certificate raffle for each shoot. Hope to see all of you again. Larry Evans

2. oldgahchamp

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Good luck Larry !!!

We wish we were able to stay and participate in one of the oldest running leagues in the State (If not the oldest)

Dave in NY, and headed back south for the winter...
    [​IMG]

4. oldgahchamp

Dave, Where did you get the ash tray? I bought a Class B IWTL trophy last year on ebay but I'm still looking for a silver 25th anniversary & silver LM pins from the league. I've seen them, but the owners won't let go. Larry

5. shotgunpeople

Larry,

I bought this trophy of the 1960 Class A winner a couple of years ago off of Ebay also.

Just how long has the Inland waters League been going ???

Thanks, Dave

6. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

I am moving back to the Rochester area in early November. Will I still have time to register for the remainder of the league schedule? Thanks.

7. oldgahchamp

You must register at one of the first four shoots to be eligible to continue through the season. The first four dates are; (1)Sept. 8 & 9, Mendon. (2) Oct. 6 &7, Rochester Brooks. (3) Oct. 20 & 21, Newark. (4) Nov. 4 & 4 Four Point.

8. oldgahchamp

The best advice I can offer at this time is to bring your rain gear. It looks like I have upset Mother Nature before the first shoot. Larry

9. shotgunpeople

Larry,

Old Mother sure got even with whatever you did Saturday....

Sunday's 67 degrees must have been nice after this hot summer....

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.