1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE. MENDON RESULTS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

We were treated to better than normal February weather at Mendon this past weekend. The snow on the ground hampering the visibility seemed to be the biggest complaint. Joe Strucker broke the only 50. Dennis Nystrom and Gary Rivers each broke 49. High team scores were: Mendon 238, Holfield 237, Walworth 236. Mike Gerber won the 50/50 and Rob Lerch won the Beikirch gift certificate. See you next month at Newark. Larry Evans

2. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear OldGAHChamp,
    Thank you for the report! 50 straight at this "fine" club is truly remarkable!.........Jet Boat Bill

3. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Jet Boat Bill,

Knowing Joe S. he probably shot on the "easy" field.

He should try shooting down here in Florida in February when the temperature is in the low 80s, and the sun is right on your back.

Ron Burdick

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Did you re-test Ron?

Brett D.

CWI # 08011711

5. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

blizzard,

Congratulation on passing your CWI test.

Yes I passed my recertification test. I took it in Miami the last week of Jan.

Are you doing any inspection work?

Ron Burdick

CWI 99060181

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Still welding for now. Not sure if you remember me, but I'm the guy that came to the Mt.Morris spring ATA shoot last year and discussed the CWI thing with you before I decided to go for it. Thanks for the direction and the congrats. Congrats to you too! We had an older guy in our seminar that had failed his 9yr. and was taking it over.

I'm in Pavilion and i am looking to go to work as a CWI. I am, however, very "green" to the inspection thing. My e-mail is above. Thanks.

Brett D.

7. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Ron B,
    This "fine" club we shot at, only has two traps. So you can't pick the easy traps like "Florida" Joe S. was the only shooter to post a 50 straight in two days. I might add that his first trap was throwing targets 12 to 13' high and a solid 52+ yards. He also shot with two ATA All-American team members. May the Sun Gods of Florida fade your shooting shirt!!
    Respectfully submitted,....Jet Boat Bill

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Mr. Jet Boat, Are you leading me to thinks that Mr. Ron B. took him RADAR gun and angle height attachment with him to Florida??? Shame on you Ron.

Did Debbi beat Barney again ???

Dave in NY

PS: If Joe shot with the Chris and Christopher team, he had good teachers who let him beat them to make him feel good...LOL

9. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I just remembered, Joe was inducted into the NY State HOF in 1995. Probably because he CAN hit less than perfect targets.

Congratulations Joe !

Dave in NY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.