1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE@MENDON 9/11,12

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The 2010-2011 season of the Inland Waters Trap League will begin this coming weekend at the Mendon Conservation League. Shooting prices are unchanged from last year and there are a couple of "freebies" to try for. Shooting starts at 9:00am and entries close at 3:00pm each day. The weather should be in the 70s. Bring a friend and lets start crushing targets. We'll see you in a few short days. Larry Evans

2. pjh

pjh Member

Wish we were there this weekend. I will have to do a make-up at the next shoot. Broke a 50 at Mendon for LCTL. Have a great shoot! Peter & Kristi

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry,

Please advise us if there will be another "special" raffle to raise scholarship money again this year.

As always we would like to purchase tickets to this worthwhile cause.

Good luck, Dave and Judy in SC

PS: It was great to see all of our friends this summer while we were there.

4. oldgahchamp

Dave & Judy in SC. Yes we are having another raffle with the entire proceeds to benefit the Scholarship Fund. First prize is $500 in cash. There will be 10 2nd prizes, each will be a flat of trap ammo (Estate, Gun Club, Super Target, Rio, etc.) Tickets are $5.00 each. Drawing to be at the Banquet in June. Sorry I missed you guys at Mt. Morris on the 29th but since we bought the house next door to us, we had to get ready for the 3 day Estate Sale over Labor Day weekend. Was Judy happy with the Gun Case she won ? Larry

5. shotgunpeople

First of all Larry, Judy was thrilled to no end over that beautiful gun case. Since we had just been to Cardinal Center the week before, she thought that prize was awsome !!!

We also just bought another house down here in SC but it's 5/8 mile from the present one...We know all about what you are going through...Our new place is only 8 years old but we wanted to repaint all the rooms, and redo the carpets soooo, you know what we have been doing since we got back last week. It's a 1900 sq. ft. ranch...Yeah, we downsized like our friends the Burdicks did..ha ha ha...We visited them at their new home down here..BEAUTIFUL !! And Ron said he was going smaller..HA !

We will be sending you some money for raffle tickets...don't bother to send us the stubs, keep that 49 cents for the "Cause"

Good luck this weekend !!!

Dave & Judy in SC

6. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'm leaving for Elysburg tomorrow so I won't be able to make this shoot @ Mendon but will be at the next league shoot.

Up for a great league and club.

7. oldgahchamp

8. oldgahchamp

The weather should be nicer than it has been today and yesterday. Larry

9. shotgunpeople

Yeah larry, The weather down here in South Carolina has been in the 90s since we got back..I hope it gets better soon...(Coller that is..LOL)..

Sounds like I got out of there (NY)just in time...

Up for the Inland Waters group

Dave in SC

10. B V

B V TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.