1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE. LIMA RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

It was a little damp and chilly on Saturday but the Sun came out on Sunday. Dave Stratton and Ray Yorkey Jr. broke 50s. High team scores were; Lima 244x250, Walworth 243x250, Newark 242x250. Bill Appleton broke his first ever 25 straight. Bob Eich won the Beikirch gift certificate and Wife Marna won the 50/50. Bob Stenglein won the carry-over Stein Trophy shootoff. Steve Kornbau and Dave Stratton are tied for the Bonbright Medal and will shoot off at Victor in 2 weeks. At our Directors meeting earlier tonight, it was decided to raffle a BT-99 during the rest of the season. Proceeds to go towards the scholarship fund. The next shoot at Victor will be the last chance for late-comers to join the league. You can also start bringing donations for the "Toys for Tots" program. Larry Evans

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Thanks for posting the results Larry.

Does Inland Waters have a website where they post weekly results, league info, etc?

3. oldgahchamp

Rich, no website. Maybe someday I'll get my Granddaughter to set one up for me. Larry

4. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Old GAH,
    Thank you posting the results!
    Sincerely,
    Jet Boat Bill

5. oldgahchamp

6. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member

7. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member