1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE. LIMA RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by oldgahchamp, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I have shot in this League for 40+ years and don't remember ever shooting in winds over 60 mph. The official high at the Airport was 66 mph. Saturday's shooters had it the worst but scores improved on Sunday as the winds turned into strong breezes. 49s were high for the weekend, posted by Howie Parmelee, Jerry Abbott, Gary Olschewske, Guy Heberle, with Howie, Jerry and Guy tied for the Stein trophy. Jennifer Abbott won the Hayes trophy with 43. High team scores were; Newark 240x245, Rochester Brooks 231x250, Lima & Walworth 230x250. Ron Manning won the 50/50 and Mike Crudele won the Beikirch gift certificate. Next month is your last chance for a make-up before the trophy shoot. Remember, next month's shoot is the SECOND weekend (Apr. 14 & 15) because of Easter. All eligible Junior shooters have received Scholarship aplications and they must be completed and returned to me by April 1. See you at Holfield and please return any traveling trophies. Larry Evans

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Larry,

How many shoots have I missed? If you don't mind looking up that info.

3. oldgahchamp

Rich, I sent you a PM. Larry

4. oldgahchamp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.