1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE. LIMA RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

All in all,it was a pretty rotten weekend for shooting. After a cold rain all day Saturday, we were lucky to only get about 6 inches of snow on Sunday as 2 or 3 times that amount was forecasted. The turnout was down by about 10 squads but the scores didn't suffer too bad. 49s were high by Steve LeRoy, Howie Parmelee, Chris Ritler and Doug Trumpowsky. Howie and Doug tied for the Stein trophy and Martha Towner won the Hayes trophy outright. High Team scores were; Lima 240x250, Newark 236x250, Walworth 231x250. Mike Buggie won the 50/50 and Steve LeRoy won the Beikirch gift certificate. Start thinking about make-ups as there are only 2 more shoots before the Trophy shoot. Also, Scholarship applications must be received by April 1st. See you in 2 weeks at Holfield. (should be 60 or 70 by then). Larry Evans

2. oldgahchamp

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I can just imagine that wind coming into your face with the snow and rain Larry.

Lima is wonderful for that open field that doesn't block anything coming your way...

I shot in my shorts and "T" shirt this weekend, and can't even think of coming back up to NY for a visit in the winter time...LOL

Thanks for the results Larry !!!

Hi to Marna !!

Dave in SC

4. oldgahchamp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.