1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE @ LIMA MAR, 3 &4

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by oldgahchamp, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Lima Gun Club will host our shoot this coming weekend. The Weatherman has not yet decided what to throw at us but it should be above freezing. This will be the last chance to win the Stein and Hayes trophies this year. There are only 2 shoots left before the trophy shoot if you need to shoot a makeup. Congratulations to our Junior All Americans, Justin Slater and Christopher Vendel who excelled at the Spring Grand American last week. Hope to see all of you this weekend. 9:00am start both days. Larry Evans

2. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

See you on Saturday.

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry... I will see you & Myrna on Saturday too!......Ex-Jet Boat Bill

4. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry,
    I think you better have "wind anchors for the voice callers"!!Forecast is for winds approaching 50 MPH Saturday Morning!!! I am glad I practiced on the "Wobble trap" targets!!......Sincerely,......Ex-Jet Boat Bill

5. oldgahchamp

You better wear oversize boots and fill the extra space with shot,(7-1/2s or 8s?) to keep from blowing into the next town. Wind gusts may reach 50 or 60, but WTH, it 's always windy at Lima. I predict at least 3-50s. Hope to see you there. Larry

6. oldgahchamp

Today was a challenge, to say the least. The high winds made for some very interesting target flights. Tomorrow is rumored to have less wind but lower temperatures. I waited to shoot until tomorrow but Marna shot today. We'll see who made the right decision. She shot pretty good for a nearly 70 year old Lady. Cmon down for some fun. Larry

7. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Lawrence Evans !!!!!

You better not let Marna see this !!!

EX-Jet Boat.....

As a six foot something tall man, how did you stay on the pad ? I heard they targets were heading to the moon in that wind...LOL

See you at the end of May...

A NY gang are heading down here for the South Carolina State shoot, so we won't be back up there until the end of May..Going to be a "Ron Burdick" NY reunion..LOL

See y'alls then, Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.