1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE @ LIMA. DEC. 6 & 7

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Lima Gun Club will host the 5th shoot of the year this Sat & Sun. Shooting starts at 8:00 am. The optional Stein & Hayes trophies will be offered at this shoot. DON'T FORGET !!! A group from the US Marine Corp Anti-terrorism Battallion will arrive on Sunday at approx 2:30 pm to pick up the items from our " Toys for Tots " drive. Anyone who hates to shop for toys can donate cash if you wish to. Remember, toys must be new, in original packaging, unwrapped, and no toy guns or toy weapons. I would like to say the weather will be Sunny and in the 60s but it would be a lie. 2 deer so far. 1 with the Buick, 1 with the Mod. 12. Larry Evans

2. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Something I forgot earlier. I have some lenses for shooting glasses that were left at the last shoot. Someone is missing them. I will bring them to Lima. Larry

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry,
    Saturday looks like the better day to shoot. The temperature is supposed to reach 30 degrees on Saturday. But Sunday is supposed to be very windy. See you this weekend!
    Jet Boat Bill

4. B V

B V TS Member

5. B V

B V TS Member

6. B V

B V TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.