1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE 9-10&11 RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The new year got off to a great start at Rochester Brooks Gun Club this past weekend. Breaking 50 straights for the first time were Tom Wallace, Rich Knarr and Kevin Lyons. Joining them were Jim Titman, Gary Rogers, Tim Herbstsommer and Ray Sherbinski. The 3 highest teams were; Mendon- 246x250, Walworth-245x250, Rochester Brooks- 241x250. Pete Vandenberg won the 50/50 and Doug Trumpowsky won the Beikirch gift certificate. See you at Newark Oct. 1 & 2. Larry Evans

2. oldgahchamp

The new year got off to a great start at Rochester Brooks Gun Club this past weekend. Breaking 50 straights for the first time were Tom Wallace, Rich Knarr and Kevin Lyons. Joining them were Jim Titman, Gary Rogers, Tim Herbstsommer and Ray Sherbinski. The 3 highest teams were; Mendon- 246x250, Walworth-245x250, Rochester Brooks- 241x250. Pete Vandenberg won the 50/50 and Doug Trumpowsky won the Beikirch gift certificate. See you at Newark Oct. 1 & 2. Larry Evans

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Mendon is in first place in the league!

3 50s for Mendon has to be a first.

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Mendon is in first place in the league!

3 50s for Mendon has to be a first.

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry,

It was fun to see everyone last week.

If we are still at the camp, we will come over to Newark and show you guys up here once again how "Not" to do it...LOL

I'll do my best to get Ron Burdick up here next year although he has been real busy getting the South Carolina people up to how we do it up north..LOL

Thanks, Dave and Judy in NY, SC, and all points in between

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry,

It was fun to see everyone last week.

If we are still at the camp, we will come over to Newark and show you guys up here once again how "Not" to do it...LOL

I'll do my best to get Ron Burdick up here next year although he has been real busy getting the South Carolina people up to how we do it up north..LOL

Thanks, Dave and Judy in NY, SC, and all points in between

7. oldgahchamp

8. oldgahchamp

9. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Larry - might want to correct the Brooks score (242, not 241). I was getting ready to accuse you of having something against Outlet since we also had a 241, but then saw the mistake. :)

10. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Larry - might want to correct the Brooks score (242, not 241). I was getting ready to accuse you of having something against Outlet since we also had a 241, but then saw the mistake. :)

11. oldgahchamp

Larry Strollo, I was just making sure you were awake as I was half asleep and trying to watch the Yankee game. RB did have 242. Larry Evans

12. oldgahchamp

Larry Strollo, I was just making sure you were awake as I was half asleep and trying to watch the Yankee game. RB did have 242. Larry Evans

13. oldgahchamp

14. oldgahchamp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.