1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE.4POINT RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The first shoot of the new league year got off to a nice start at the Four Point Rod & Gun Club. It's great to see so many new faces. Except for a few sprinkles on Saturday, the rain held off. 50s were shot by Howie Parmelee and Toby Ridley. Rich Cullinan won the 50/50 and Andy Nolan won the Beikirch gift certificate. I just noticed today that there is a wrong shoot date on the postcards and the score cards. Due to Easter Sunday on April 4th, that shoot date should be April 10 & 11. The next shoot is at Outlet, Oct. 3 & 4. Bring a friend with you. Larry Evans

2. Rich V.

Rich V. Member

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the posting! BTW who won the team score?

Rich V...

3. oldgahchamp

Sorry, but it was late when I typed this. I kept looking at it and wondered what was missing. Here goes. Top 3; Mendon & Newark tied @ 242x250. Lima, 238x250.
    Larry

4. oldgahchamp

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thanks Larry for the update...

Dave and Judy in SC

6. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

How many total shooters showed up for this shoot?

7. oldgahchamp

Rich, We had 147 shooters for the first shoot. This is a few more than started off last years first shoot. At this rate, we should end up around 200 or so. Since I have been Secretary, we have had 195-215. Not sure what the totals of the years before me were. Back in the mid 70s when everyone had money and jobs the league had around 350. Larry

8. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I just started shooting trap 2 weeks ago but will be there Saturday shooting for Mendon. Does inland waters have a website? It's hard to get info on the shoots/organization.

What is the average score of the shooters, if you happen to know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.