1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE.4-POINT RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by oldgahchamp, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Strong winds, Rain and almost no Sunshine provided a weekend of shooting that most of us would like to forget. As bad as it was, Dave Stratton broke a 50, followed closely by Jerry Abbott with a 49. Dave also totaled a 95 to win the Bonbright trophy by 1 target over last years defender, Steve Kornbau. Harry Coates won the 50/50 and Vince Loce won the Beikirch Gift Certificate. The high? team scores were; Holfield 230x250, Newark 227x250 and Walworth and Four Point tied at 226x250. The next shoot, Nov. 5 & 6 at OUTLET is the last chance to join the league for this year. I'm guessing the weather at Outlet will be Sunny with temps in the high 60s. See you then, Larry Evans

2. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry,
    Thank You for posting the results promptly! The conditions & poor target visibility with the low hanging clouds and rain made for some of the toughest irregular targets....I have ever shot. I am glad that my poor score will not go on my ATA card!!....Sincerely, Ex-Jet Boat Bill

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry,

I can't help but think back to 1990 when I first introduced Steve Kornbau to the sport of trap shooting. He came out to the Canandaigua club to help with the remodeling of the clubhouse, and ended up bringing an old hammer single shot..If memory serves me correctly, he had a 5 on his first ever round, and I congratulated him for his efforts and told him he will keep going upwards if he continues trying hard.

Now I see him as a front runner in the league every year..Do you know how great that makes me feel...GOOD for you STEVE !!!

He saw Judy and me at Newark, and came running over to say HI..Rewarding !!!

Dave in SC

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Hi Dave in SC. You missed some challenging targets last weekend. The 1955 Inland Waters Trophy arrived today. Now I have to find out who won it. Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

harry coates trap shooting

inland waters trap league four points

steve kornbau trap