1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE @ 4-POINT 10/15&16

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by oldgahchamp, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Four Point R & G Club will host the 3rd shoot of our 65th year this Saturday & Sunday. The Bonbright trophy also will be competed for with 50 optional targets, so bring extra ammo if you want to try to win this prestigious trophy. Shooting starts at 9:00am and signup ends at 3:00pm both days. For those using a GPS, the club is located at 4400 Union St (rt.259, South of the Thruway) Scottsville, 14546. Looks like we may need rain gear again, but at least it's not snow. I will update this message if the hats arrive by Friday. Hope to see you there. This shoot and the next are the last chances to join for this year. Hope to see you there. Larry Evans

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

/uploads/shotgunpeople_2008_030359.jpg

Larry,

Here is the 1960 "Class A" winner's trophy we acquired for our mini-museum in SC.

Those were the days that smoking was the "IN" thing...LOL

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople_2008_030359.jpg

Larry,

Here is the "Class A" Winner's trophy given out in 1960...

This was when smoking was "In"...LOL

The trophy was never used though and I have no idea as to who won this back then. We acquired it through Ebay for our Mini-Museum in SC.

Dave in SC

4. oldgahchamp

5. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Up for Inland Waters and Larry

Ron Burdick

6. BL350

BL350 TS Member

1:00 PM Friday.....Heavy Rain....Must be time for the Inland Waters Weekend!! Oh Boy..What Fun!!....YUK!!.....Ex-Jet Boat Bill

7. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'd rather shoot in the snow and not the rain but I'll be there.

8. B V

B V TS Member

9. shotgunpeople

Ahhhh Jet Boat, Y'all won't melt !

60 here this morning and headed for a nice dry 80 degrees. Headed to shoot some ATA targets at the club today...

Good luck, y'all will probably beat me even if you are shooting in the rain, ye old Sandbagger...LOL..You and that Weiderick fellow always seem to beat me no matter what the weather...

Dave back in SC

10. oldgahchamp

Just back from Four Point Gun Club. When Mother Nature says the weather will be bad, SHE AIN'T KIDDING. Rained most of the day with brisk winds. At the end of the day (2:30-3:00) the winds really picked up. I saw one guy shoot (and miss) and then the wind blew him about 5ft away. 25s were scarce, 48 was the high score for the day. Marna and I left our guns home until tomorrow. Also, if you are coming from the North to the club, there are some detours to cope with. Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.