1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS TRAP LEAGUE. 2011-2012 dates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I hope that all of you that shot in the League last year will join us again to start the new year Sept. 10 & 11 at Rochester Brooks and bring a new shooter with you. Today I mailed out over 225 invitations listing the first 4 shoots and too late I discovered that the Nov. date is wrong. It's listed as Nov. 7 & 8 but should be Nov 5 & 6. I'm hoping this posting wil save me dozens of phone calls. The complete 10 shoot schedule (with correct dates) will be given to you at your first shoot. Also, since this is our 65th year, everyone will receive a nice 65th anniversary pin. See you in a few weeks, Larry Evans

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry,

We hope to come up to New York for the first shoot at Brooks, and see some old friends.

Maybe you will let this couple of Yankee Transplants shoot.

Good luck on another great Inland Waters season...

Dave & Judy in SC

3. shotgunpeople

UP for an old league in NY...

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Dacv & Judy in SC. When you stop by in a few weeks bring Ron with you. Larry

5. shotgunpeople

Larry,

I would love to but I may ahve a tough time getting him out of this 97 degree heat every day...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.