1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS LEAGUE. WALWORTH RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Green targets were on the menu this past weekend at Walworth. I think nearly everyone adjusted to the "new" color as 1/3rd of the shooters shot scores of 47 or better. 50 straights were posted by Steve Rodas, Scott Parker, Don Alderson, Ed Ciccoline, Doug Trumpowsky, Christopher Vendel and first timers Gary Rogers and Jodi Aboujaoude.. High teams were; Holfield 246x250, Lima & Walworth 245x250. Debbie Vendel won the 50/50 and past Grand American Handicap Champion Tom Logue won the Beikirch gift certificate. Lauren Heppner won the Nitrogen powered pellet rifle that was generously donated by Crosman Arms. (her Dad says they have a Squirrel problem---problem now solved!) Don't forget that next month at Victor, the Marines will be arriving Sunday afternoon to pick up our accumulation of toys for the annual "Toys for Tots" campaign. This is our 5th year doing this and each year it seems to get a little better. Cash donations are welcome for those who hate to shop. See you in a few weeks. Larry Evans

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I didn't know the targets were green until reading this. :(

3. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member

It was a fine weekend. Too bad the green color on the targets didn't help me any...19 + 21 = 40...YUK! However, it was enjoyable and the folks at Walworth were great as usual and really hustled on Sunday when the crowd came piling in. A lot of credit has to be given to the shooters who had to wait quite some time to shoot because of the back up; but patience prevailed.

Another great job Larry and Marna.

Think there might be SNOW at the Decembeer shoot at Victor??? ("Well you gotta remember it IS a WINTER LEAGUE") LOL

See y'all at Victor.

Billy P

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

SNOW ???

What's that ???

Gee, gone for a year and forgot what white is...(Other than my white sandy laneway leading to my house down here)

Sounds like a good shoot once again..

Dang, that Larry and Marna are quite a team...

Thanks for the results Larry..

Take care !!!

From 900 miles to the south, Dave in SC

6. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member

7. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Dave, if you forgot what snow looks like check your back yard pictures from last winter. I seam to remember you had to buy a thing called a snow shevel. LOL Barney

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Y'all had to remind me didn't ya !!!

Forgot all about that 7" we got's down here..first time in 25 years so they tell's me..

75 yesterday with bright sun...tee hee hee

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.