1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS LEAGUE. WALWORTH. MAR. 6, 7

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The first of 2 shoots in March is this weekend at the Walworth Sportsman's Club. We should experience better weather conditions than the last 2 months. The optional Stein and Hayes trophies will be available for the final time of this season. 9:00 am start both days. Hopefully the ticket sales for the BT-99 are doing good. All club directors should have tickets available for you to purchase. If not, I will have some at the table, $5. ea. Proceeds go to the Scholarship Fund. Hope to see you there! Larry Evans

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry,

That 5 bucks is the best spent money one can donate to a raffle...I know first hand how valuable the Scholarship Fund is. Thanks for returning the ticket stubs from my donations..You didn't have to do that.

Good luck and I wish I could be there to help out. Walworth always promises the BEST set Targets in the league !!!

Good shooting to all, Dave in SC

3. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Larry--

Please provide me an address as to where I can send a check for a ticket and who to make it out to. When is the official drawing so I know that I have time to get the money to you.

Have a great shoot at Walworth next weekend, hopefully all of the shooters that are as tall as I am will be able to be seen since the snow is as high as I am!! lol

Thanks,
    Jo Ann

4. oldgahchamp

Jo Ann, Tickets are $5.00 ea. Send checks to me, Larry Evans, P.O. Box 58, Ionia, N.Y. 14475. Make checks payable to: Inland Waters Trap League (or) IWTL. The drawing will be held June 4, 2010 at our awards banquet. I would hope that anyone sending money/checks for tickets will do so before June 1. I will be very busy the week prior to the banquet. Thank you in advance, Larry Evans

5. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry,
    Sorry that I will have to miss my home club shoot! I do hope that you have great weather and many shooters. The weather down here in Florida changes every day! Wind, rain, cold etc. I will make it back later!......Sincerely, Jet Boat Bill in SW Florida

6. oldgahchamp

7. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry, What is the next date for the IWL leaque shoot and where please!.................Jet Boat Bill in SW FLORIDA, TEMP 52 F Wind NORTH @ 15 MPH.....COLD!!!!Friday 8:05 AM

8. oldgahchamp

Bill, It's at Mendon. March 20 & 21. Will probably be in the 70s by then. Larry

9. oldgahchamp

10. oldgahchamp

It's 7:00 am and we will be heading to Walworth in about 330-40 minutes. Just over 100 shooters yesterday. Most were happy with the pleasant weather (40+). Hope to see another 60 or 70 of you today. Larry Evans

11. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry, Glad to hear the weather and turn out was good...

Like Jet Boat, we are having a heat wave in South Carolina now also (Finally) 70s today, and predicted all week.

Thanks for keeping us snowbirds posted on how thngs are going.

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.