1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS LEAGUE. SHORTSVILLE RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I guess I hoped for too much when I asked for 70 degrees. Actually it did get into the upper 30s with no sun but then the wind was a factor on Sunday. High team scores were Lima 241x250, Newark & Walworth @ 239x250. High scores were George Kloiber, Steve Black, Pat Thompson, Chris Vendel, Jeff Gallahan, all with 49 and all tied for a carry over shoot-off for the Stein trophy next month at Hol-field. Lynn Gallahan broke 47 to win the Hayes trophy. Don Contrera won the 50/50 raffle and I got an early Christmas/Birthday present when my name was pulled for the Beikirch gift certificate. The Toys for Tots drive was a huge success as we collected around 200 toys and over $550 in cash. At the January & February shoots, we will be adding $100 to each Lewis Class to entice some of you to get out and shoot in the cold weather. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all. Larry Evans

2. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry,
    Thank you for posting the results! And congratulations also are in order for Chris & Christopher...They made the ATA All American Teams!!
    P.S Christopher shot the 49....I saw that on your score sheet and mentioned that to this young man at the club last week.
    Keep up the great work Larry,
    Sincerely
    Jet Boat Bill

3. oldgahchamp

Jet Boat Bill, Actually it was Chris who shot the 49. My Granddaughter was helping to post scores and got them mixed up. She got the high gun scores right. Christopher said it was OK if I left them the way Tara posted them. Ha, Ha. Also I made a typo in the Lewis Class money winners. It is a 35 that paid, NOT a 25. No false hopes, as I don't think there were any totals of 25. Larry

4. oldgahchamp

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi Larry,

Received the ticket stubs..Thank you.

Looks like there is still some good shooting going on up here.

Keep warm, Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.