1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS LEAGUE. SHORTSVILLE 12/5 & 6

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Shortsville Rod & Gun Club will host the 5th shoot of the season this coming weekend. The optional Stein and Hayes trophies will be at stake for the 2nd time this year. Try to remember to bring a toy or two to donate to the Marine Corps "Toys For Tots" program. They will also accept cash for those that hate to shop. I have raffle tickets for the BT-99 for any Directors who did not get them at the last shoot. I think we may get our first taste of winter shooting this Sat & Sun. Hope to see all of you there. If you see my Granddaughter Tara, congratulate her on getting her first deer on Thanksgiving day. It was a small doe but she was on cloud nine. 9:00 start. Larry Evans

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Larry, Tell Tara congratulations from the south. That first deer is a thrill.

Keep the long johns handy for those NY shoots...Maybe we will see you folks in the spring....By the way, I hope you received our check for raffle tickets for that worthy cause.

Take care of Judy's "Boys", (Mr. Lindner Jr. and Mr. Wiederick) for her. She misses their harrasment.

Dave and Judy in S.C.

3. oldgahchamp

Dave & Judy, Got your check today. Thank you very much. I will send your half of the tickets to you. Larry

4. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear OldGAH Champ,
    I will see you this weekend in spite of the weather forecast! Better have sandbags to hold the voice calls down. Put some antifreeze in their too! I am sure that the "Shotgun People" from South Carolina can furnish the sand too! Be sure and ask me about the magazine plug that your Model 12 will need when you go hunting in NYS..... required since approx. the mid '80s.
    Sincerely,
    Jet Boat Bill Thursday 8:30 AM

5. shotgunpeople

Good morning Mr. Jet Boat:

Yes indeed, sand we have plenty of !!!

Shorts weather today down here...tee hee hee

If our friend Joe Strucker is reading this, HI JOE !!! Hope your surgery went well, and you are on the road to a quick recovery.

Dave & Judy in SC

6. shotgunpeople

TTT for Larry

7. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Shotgun People!
    The temp is 36 F and the wind is down to 10 MPH! Buffalo and the Lake Erie Snow dump is doing its thing. Can't wait until tomorrow!! I will talk to the "Snow God" tonite and try to send you a large free sample!
    Sincerely,
    Jet Boat Bill 8:55 Friday night!

8. shotgunpeople

Good Morning Mr. Jet Boat Bill:

I got a little warm in bed, so got up to read TS.COM. Gosh it's warm down here.

It is 48 outside, and a little damp. Days are still in the 60s and 70s. The snow has not arrived, but I may be a little early as it's 1:47 AM and the Snow God may still be asleep.

We hope that you have a White Christmas, Dave and Judy in SC

PS: We miss you !!! (But not the snow)

9. oldgahchamp

23 degrees at home first thing this morning. Not even a whisper of wind but the lack of sunshine kept high scores down to a handful of 49s. Hope it's around 70 tomorrow when I shoot. Larry

10. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Larry,

Not very pleasant here in northern SC today either. I don't think it got out of the 50s all day. Tomorrow is calling for mid 60s and sunny again.

Ron Burdick

11. shotgunpeople

Larry,

I'll bet if you get down here in a hurry that Ron and I can let you shoot some 60 to 70 degree targets today...LOL..Sun is out, and a beautiful morning...

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.