1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS LEAGUE ONTARIO RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

My weather prediction for last weekend was off by a little as anybody who shot then will agree. Christopher Vendel breezed through both traps with his first 50 in the league. (we all knew this was a kids game). Hopefully, winter will be headed out the door before next months shoot at Walworth. High team scores were; Walworth 236x250 and Lima & Newark @ 226x250. Gary Gleason won the 50/50 and Paul Heppner won the Beikirch gift certificate. Try to sell those tickets for the BT-99 raffle. Larry Evans

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Dear Larry,

Thanks for posting the results of the shoot. With the winds off Lake Ontario it had to be a tough one.

I like the fact that Christopher "Breezed" through the 50 targets...LOL..Good choice of words for this shoot. Doing this in high winds and 15 degrees is a challenge to anyone, but this boy can make it look easy anytime. I guess that is what makes him an All American.

Congrats Christopher !!!

After looking at the resulting scores, I'm glad to be here in Gator Land instead of icesicle paradise....LOL

Keep warm up there, Dave & Judy in SC

3. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Thanks Larry, did you leave all your super bowl money at Bikes? Damn Yankee lover.

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Bernie, I brought most of it home. Left some for the boys to buy pizza and bought some powder. Damn Red Sox lover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.