1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS LEAGUE. ONTARIO RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Better weather than we have seen lately awaited those who shot at Ontario last weekend. 49s were high scores by Ray Sherbinski, Steve Kornbau, Larry Evans,
    Mike Chamberlin, Gary Olschewske and Toby Ridley. High teams were; Newark 244x 250, Lima 238 250, Mendon and Walworth 234 x250. Paul Heppner won the 50/50 and Shane Rodas won the Beikirch gift certificate. Sorry for the delay in this report but my computer went down like the Titanic on Tuesday. Hope to see you all at Lima on March 5 & 6. Larry Evans

2. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

If you try to reply, I might not get it for awhile as this POS computer is still on the fritz. Still waiting for Granddaughter Tara to show up for help. Larry

3. Surfside6

Surfside6 TS Member

Hi Larry,
    Did anyone find a belt and shell holder at Ontario after the inland waters shoot Sunday? thanks Tom Hudson

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the results of the Ontario shoot...

Been in shorts today and will be from here on out...high 60's and 70's predicted all next week...yee haa

Isn't it HE** to have to rely on your Grand-daughter to repair what gets goofed up on a computer...We don't have kids and I somehow lost all my Excel files today..Hit some button I shouldn't have...Oh well, my computer fix-it guy down here is making a fortune off from me...LOL

Hope you get warmed up soon, Dave in SC

PS: Mr. Burdick is in Sunny Florida shooting doubles Marathons, the lucky guy!!

5. B V

B V TS Member

Tom Hudson,
    Yes we found your equipment. Larry Evans has it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.