1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS LEAGUE. MENDON, 3-20 &21

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The Mendon Conservation League will host our shoot this weekend. Temperatures should be in the high 50s & low 60s. (finally). If you need to make up a shoot, it has to be at this shoot or next month at Roch. Brooks. You will need 8 scores to qualify for the Trophy Shoot at Newark in May. 9:00 start both days. Ticket sales for the BT-99 seem to be doing well. I have tickets at the table if you need any. The Directors meeting last night lasted only 27 minutes. (Not a record, but a close 2nd). Hope to see all of you in a few days. Larry Evans

2. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

See you there on Saturday Larry, tell Mrs. Larry I have the new stick on lettering for her sign that I told her I would make for her. Barney

3. oldgahchamp

4. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Larry,

Just wanted to confirm that you received my check for the 2 tickets for the BT-99.

Have a great evening, hope the sun is shining as much up North as it is down here! Enjoy and good shooting!

Jo Ann

5. oldgahchamp

Hi JoAnn, Yes, I got your check. I'll mail your stubs out shortly. Thanks for your support, Larry

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Up for Larry, and a very fine group of people.

Dave in SC

7. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry,
    See you on Saturday @ Mendon!! I brought back the nice weather for you!
    Sincerely,
    Jet Boat Bill

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Dear Jet Boat, You left some beautiful weather behind also.

You are a fine fellow !

D & J in SC

9. oldgahchamp

Saturdays weather should be SUPER!! That probably means we will have 175 shooters on Saturday and 25 or 30 on Sunday. No late March blizzard this weekend. See you in a few hours. Larry

10. oldgahchamp

It was a nice day for shooting yesterday. Most said the background was their biggest challenge. Over 100 shooters. Should be busy today also. We are off to Mendon. Only a short 4 miles from home. Stop by. Larry

11. joannl030

joannl030 Member

Larry--Thanks for my ticket stubs and I will see if I can sell the others for you, two more trips to the gun club this week!
    Jo Ann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.