1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATERS LEAGUE. HOLFIELD RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Trapshooting was no fun this past weekend. The temps were around 7 or 8 both days and the wind did blow. Mother Nature's team won the shoot. I don't know how, but Steve LeRoy broke his first ever 50 straight, followed closely by Dave Stratton with a 49 and Scott Parker with 48. Chris Vendel won the Stein Trophy carryover shoot-off with a 24 on his 1st trap. Gary Gleason won the Beikirch gift certificate and Mike Buggie won the 50/50. High team scores were; Newark 236x250, Walworth 232x250. Maybe February will be warmer. Larry Evans

2. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Larry,
    Thank you for posting the results promptly! Sincerely, Jet Boat Bill........P.S. I will bet that our friends in South Carolina are not wearing any shorts TODAY!

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Greetings and salutations to our friends in the Northland.

Thank you Larry for the results. Steve LeRoy wrote and told us about the conditions, and that he broke his 50 straight finally...He told us he was so cold that his brain was frozen, and he couldn't think about anything but pull the trigger when he saw the target...LOL..with 30 MPH winds, that must have been quite a shoot.

Mr. Jet Boat Bill: No sir, I am not wearing shorts any more down here. The pond even has ice on it, and our gator is hibernating somewhere in there. Mr. Burdick went into Florida, and even he is probably not wearing his shorts...It's COLD !!!

Congratulations to Steve on that 50, and as you said, no one knows how.

Dave in (Sunny, but 18 this morning) SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.