1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INLAND WATER TRAP LEAGUE. RESULTS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by oldgahchamp, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The first shoot of the new season was a little short on attendance which was probably due to an all day rain on Sunday.. High team scores were: Lima 247x250, Mendon 243x250, Walworth 243x250. 50s for score were shot by: Dan Kudla, Steve Kornbau, Tim Herbstsommer, Joe Strucker, Art Gabrielse & Tom Walter, with Tom also winning the Gift Certificate. Phil Jensen won the 50/50. See you Oct 6 & 7 at Victor. Thanks again to Chuck Allen for the help on Sunday afternoon so I could leave on time to get to my Grandson's wedding. Thanks to all of you who encouraged so many new shooters to attend. Larry Evans

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Larry, would it be possible to e-mail me, or post if you'd like, a complete schedule of this league? Our winter league on the west side of the city is having some debate about how many shoots are crammed into a short time period. Some of us lobbying to change the schedule have referred to your league and the livingston cty. league as an example. Thank you.

3. Rich V.

Rich V. Member

Brett,

I just sent you the schedule (check your e-mail). Let me know if it came through OK.

Rich V...

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Thanks Rich, I got it. Arm is doing great. Now if the feeling in my ring and little finger would come back, I'd be good as new. Inland Waters schedule is sooooooo much better. Thanks again.

Brett D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
inand waters trap league
inland water trap league
inland water trap schedule
inland waters schedule trap
inland waters trap league

inland waters trap league results

inlands water trap league schedule