1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Inland Empire Trapshoot, May 2012

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by lives4trap, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lives4trap

lives4trap TS Member

Shooters promoting shooting in the Inland Northwest. Added money, Raffle tickets. Going to make 2012 better! Check out the website and watch for updates. Raffle prizes posted, need not be present to win. Tickets only $5.00!!!
    Tentative dates May 17-20, 2012 at the Spokane Gun Club, Washington (pending WSTA approval). Fun and Games on Thursday.
  2. Shawn

Shawn TS Member

Your website looks like you have got some great people involved.

Looking forward to seeing a complete program and hearing all the details.

Thanks
    Shawn
  3. lives4trap

lives4trap TS Member

Thanks for the comment, Shawn. Hope to have program done by March, we'll see :) You may contact IETA via the website and make sure we have your address.
    Thanks, Laura Winkel
  4. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Wow!! Looks as if the Inland Empire Shoot is getting back to the good ole days. Good for you folks!! Keep up the good work. Will be there for sure. Never miss this shoot!!

Tomas
  5. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

It sounds very good. I will see you Sat at Rattlesnake.

Bill
  6. eric

eric Member

The IETA is gaining more speed so we can put on a better Inland Empire Handicap shoot May 17-20. We now have 21 clubs in the Association and more are joining every week. AND the WSTA has approved the Magnums for all three handicaps!!

Facebook: Inland Empire Trapshooting Association

Web: ieta.homestead.com (no www's)

Eric Olson
  7. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Way to go guys!
  8. white rattler

white rattler Member

I do hope that you can bring this shoot back to the way it was in the early 80s. Good luck and I will be there. Trevor Dawe.
  9. lives4trap

lives4trap TS Member

Plans are proceeding nicely. Dates confirmed for May 18-20, 2012. MARK your calendar! Game day on Thursday 5/17 courtesy of Wenatchee Gun Club. WSTA buckles for Handicap champions. As Eric mentioned WSTA magnums all three handicaps. Thank you to WSTA board of directors! We have a growing club membership up to 21! Our member clubs will be a force to make this successful.
  10. lives4trap

lives4trap TS Member

Oh! There's more :) The raffle tickets have been available since December. See club members for your tickets. ONLY $5 each for a chance at great prizes. 8 guns, a reloader, and 2 gift cards. See website,ieta.homestead.com for prize photos and specifics. Member clubs listed, so you know where to go or whom to call. Laura
  11. lives4trap

lives4trap TS Member

12. dhg

dhg TS Member

13. lives4trap

lives4trap TS Member

22 member clubs! Some sponsors on board providing added money, GREAT!!
    It's gonna be a great, fun shoot. Mark your calendar May 17-20, 2012 in Spokane, WA.
  14. white rattler

white rattler Member

It is time to start thinking about programs as we Canadians now need a program with our name and address on it to get across the border. Trevor Dawe.
  15. eric

eric Member

Trevor:

Please send me your address and any other Canadian shooters that may want to attend. I will send out an Invitation Letter and make sure you guys are on the Program mailing list.

Thanks

Eric Olson

We are up to 23 clubs to date.
  16. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

Laura, Has the Inland Empire made a target decision? I really hope they decide NOT to throw BIO targets as Walla Walla has decided to do. I suspect this decision by Walla Walla will prove to be a very bad one when as it pertains to registered target shooters. Please let me know when you decide so I can make my plans.
    thanks, Jim Bauer
  17. eric

eric Member

Targets will be the standard White Flyer, orange dome with black rim. In writing per the Spokane Gun Club.

Eric Olson
  18. white rattler

white rattler Member

Eric, I can't speak for the rest of the Alberta shooters but use my address that is in the average book. Thank you. Trevor
  19. Kemper

Kemper Member

Anyone working on the traps.

Barry Kemper
  20. eric

eric Member

Hi Barry:

The club knows the traps need attention and are addressing that issue. Myself and another person is considering taking the repair course on Pat Traps when that comes up - hopefully this Spring.

Hope to see you at the Inland.

Eric Olson
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.