1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Inland Empire Handicap Dates!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by eric, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

The Inland Empire Handicap will be shot May 14 - 18, 2008 at the Spokane Gun Club in Spokane, Washington. We will be hosting several other large shoots over the Summer so please check our schedule. We are still working on the website but shoot dates are up. Make plans to come on over and shoot with us!

Hopefully this works for the website: www.spokanegunclub.org.

Eric Olson

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Eric...... I am planning on attending my "first ever" Inland Empire Handicap next year. I am looking forward to shooting it as I have heard nothing but good things about it, with the exception of some weather related issues from time to time. I have wanted to make this shoot for several years and finally decided to just do it! I'm also looking forward to meeting up with an old friend there that is one of your ATA delegates and BOD's.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. plott hound

plott hound TS Member

What about the HOOTER girls. Any chance of seeing them. Oh please please please

4. eric

Barry:

The RV spots fill up very fast, primarily from returning shooters. We DO have some available, though. In your e-mail, let us know your power requirements so we can find the right spot. The entire 5 days in only $50 but the price is the same for one day or five. Let us know soon.

We hope to have the program online in the next month or so.

Also, the HOOTERS GIRLS will be back!!!

Eric

5. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Hooters ladies are OK but will the Red Hat ladies be there for the Sr. Vets?

6. eric

We are also finishing up our famous Inland Empire Raffle. This year we are giving away a Suzuki 4x4 four wheeler as the Grand Prize plus 8 guns, a gun safe, gift certificates up to $1000 and more. We will have 30 total prizes! Tickets will be $10.00 and I will post here when they are available.

Of course, you do not need to be present to win!

Eric Olson

7. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

How do we get on the list for a program? I'm interested, but need more information.

Thanks.

8. eric

Anyone that would like the program e-mailed to them, please send me your e-mail adddress. It should be ready in about a MONTH or so and I will keep everyone posted on the availability of Raffle tickets.

Eric Olson

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

This is the Greatest Shoot on the west coast, bar none. No matter what, don't miss this one.

Two years ago, I was vending for the first time at this shoot, and wasn't aware of all that was going on. I was busy vending when my son told me it was time to shoot and he left to walk down to the trap. I finished what I was doing and made a mad rush to the trap line. Just as I got to the trap and was getting shells ready, 2 Hooter girls came by giving coupons for hot wings at the Hooters Bar. I didn't even know the Hooter girls were on the grounds. I was so full of eye candy, I missed the first bird out and run the rest. So, if you go to this shoot, please exercize your eyes each morning as you'll need your full vison the entire time you are on the club grounds.

Seriously, this is not a shoot you want to miss.

Tomas

10. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Cabela's, opened five miles from the Gun Club, down I-90, just across the Idaho border in low sales tax Post Falls, last month. For those too old to appreciate the Hooter's attraction.

11. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

Spokane does a great job, the raffle has some very nice high ticket items.

Our WSTA meeting is tomorrow (12/1), we should have the State's shoot schedule out shortly thereafter for those of you that have inquired.

Happy Holiday's,

John Stephens

WSTA Sec-Treasurer

12. La Leyenda

La Leyenda TS Member

Champion of Champions will be back this year, and thank all of the clubs that participated in last years winter league, please contact us to join in again this year.

Bob

13. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I will definitely be at the Inland but to John or Eric could you post on here if the Washington State shoot will be in WallaWalla or again in Spokane.

14. eric

Hi Mike:

The Washington State Board meeting is today, Friday, and we will know by tomorrow. Spokane is putting in a bid but its up to the Board. We will post it!

Thanks

Eric

15. La Leyenda

La Leyenda TS Member

Just got back from the WSTA meeting and the vote was in the favor of holding the state shoot in Wall Walla.

16. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

The 2008 Washington State shoot will be held in Walla Walla as Bobby already said....efforts will be made for it to be an enjoyable shoot. White Flyer Targets will be used. The club needs a good turnout to help keep this club alive, The WSTA BOD will do everything in it's power to see that it runs smoothly.

The State's 2008 schedule should be posted this week.....

John Stephens

17. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Walla Walla it is then-----I'll plan to attend. Prob'ly a little early but,--when you get the programs printed up please send me one.

John C. Saubak

Box A-17

Peerless, Montana

18. tjwatc

tjwatc TS Member

Two questions:

First is the Wednesday: Does this day count towards the high overall, or is this part of the champions of champions day. Hard for me to get three days off work. I already had put in for the Thursday and the Friday, but now Wednesday too.

Second: What are the dates of the shoot in Walla Walla?

Thanks
    tjwatc

19. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

I love shooting at Spokane but realize that Walla Walla is having financial problems and can us the revenue. I will happily attend the shoot in Walla Walla as they throw great targets and run the shoot smoothly.

By the way the Oregon State ATA shoot will also be held in Walla Walla, sometime in April. Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ata inland empire past handicap champions