1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Iniormation need on Perazzi importers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Taxidermy, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

Need infromation on a Perazzi that was imported by Pachmayr, it is a SC3 grade. Like to know dates that they were imported? And maybe how many and if it was just high grades? thanks Ronnie

2. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

Pachmayr imported them in the mid-to-late '60s. They were, I believe, the first to import them. How many and what grades were imported I don't know. You might try asking Derek Partridge, he was an early advocate of Perazzis in the U.S. - http://www.bunkershooting.com/

JW

3. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

JW this gun is S/N 98880 I think it was made in the 90's. thanks Ronnie

4. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

With that SN it would be a type 4 gun - I'm unaware of any related to Pachmayr - especially that late. Are the barrels original to the receiver? You might check with Lucio Sosta at Perazzi USA. DGG

5. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

All numbers match, wood, trigger, barrels,receiver and iron. thanks Ronnie

6. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

Yes, with that serial number, the gun may have been *sold* by Pachmayr, but would have been *imported* by Perazzi USA in Azusa, CA.

Lucio has retired, so you'll want to speak to Mr. Albert Kondak who is the new Managing Director. But, whoever picks up the phone will probably be able to help you.

John Wolfington
    Wilmington, DE

7. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Ronnie, based on your ser. #, I'd think you might have a Pachmayr edition game gun.

Do you have a picture of said gun? does it say Pachmayr on it?

Starting late '80s, Pachmayr had some game guns made by Perazzi. They have different engravings from regular SC3.

8. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

Steve, it has Imported by Pachmayr on the barrel no other import marks. This gun is listed on TS for sale and I just received a call and SOLD it. I was only looking for some history on Pachmayr imports. I was at a DU banquet years ago and they sold chances on a Perazzi that Frank Pachmayr donated to DU, I did not win it but my brother in law did, Thanks Ronnie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mr al kondak perazzi usa price