1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Ingenius Family Budget Fix! ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

My wife and I have been having problems paying our bills for the last several years and can't really afford to help our kids pay for college. So you can imagine how stunned and upset I was to come home last week and discover that my wife had bought a brand new Ferrari! The monthly payment was more than our mortgage, and we had a huge fight over it. Anyway, after more than a week of continuous arguing we finally agreed on a compromise. Thankfully, the dealer agreed to take back the Ferarri and let us buy a Mercedes instead. Plus we promised each other that in ten years when the Mercedes wears out, we are going to buy an extremely inexpensive and economical vehicle.

Anyway, to make a long story short, this compromise resulted in the LARGEST BUDGET CUT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR FAMILY! We've decided to take a vacation to Hawaii to celebrate our newfound savings and liquidity.

-Gary

2. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Nice !!!!
    [​IMG]

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Come on, where are all the "congratulations" I was expecting?

The entire U.S. House of Representative erupted in spontaneous applause when they approved precisely the scenario I described above.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.