1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Infro on Yarmouth Ia

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joen, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joen

Joen Member

Heard there was a Meat shoot Sunday in Yarmouth Ia does anyone know about this?
    time is start Etc

2. shoot100

shoot100 TS Member

Joen,
    You heard right! Sunday, we open at 9. We plan to start the meat shoots at 10. We will have chili and hot dogs to eat. I think we have enough meat for 30 matches. We will also be having a New Years shoot starting at the same time New Years Day. If you come, let us know and we'll get you on our mailing list. Hope to see you there.
    Matt

3. shoot100

shoot100 TS Member

Biged,
    I can't remember the actual 911 address.Put 20927 205th. Ave. Yarmouth in your GPS. That will give you Rod Wallman's address. He is one of the owners and lives on the same road just a 1/4 mile south of the club. We have signs at both of the paved roads that you can turn off to the club.
    Matt

4. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

what part of la is this located ?

5. Joen

Joen Member

Yes I'm planning on coming down from Walcott, only about a hour or less drive

6. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Wow I must of had too much turkey, I thought you was in Louisiana. Looking for club around fort polk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.