1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

******Information Please on Walther CP2*******

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by scott starks, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

I have a Walther cp2 cal. 4.5 target air pistol. This a precision gun used by for target shooting such as the running boar event. I charged the cylinders and shot the gun, it shoots great. Does anyone know the value?

Scott Starks

scottstarks_2012_230369.jpg

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I'd give Larry's Guns a call.

He deals with these Olympic style pistols and might be able to help.

3. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

Thanks I appreciate the info. Here is another picture.
    scottstarks_2012_230370.jpg

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

I seem to recall these being $12-1300 pistols when sold new back in the early 90s. My memory could be wrong. That one looks well-used and the value would probably be significantly south of a grand, but who knows? The newer compressed-air guns have jacked the cost of new ones much higher, and some people (like me) actually prefer the old CO2 guns, global warming be damned.

Pilkington (pilkguns) website has a classified ad section on their site to list things like this, to people who will actually know what you have.

Incidentally, you can probably sell those Knobloch glasses for close to a hundred, too, if they're in good shape and have all the stuff.

5. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

Buzz, thank you for the website idea. I will go there and look at the ad's. Maybe someone is selling one. Here is a picture of the other side. That is a piece of felt by the trigger for comfort, not a chip in the wood.
    Scott Starks

scottstarks_2012_230371.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

walther cp 2