1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INFORMATION ON CLAUDE HEMSI

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap2, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I was looking at the scores coming in from Tuscon and couldn't help but notice that senior vet Claude Hemsi is averaging .945 on 11 events (throwing out a 74 handicap score). I bought a custom stock and forend that used to belong to him and it is currently on my MX-3 Special. I would like to know more history about Claude if anyone can share. Would also like to know what gun Claude is shooting these days.... These are really amazing scores being put together by a very good senior vet shooter!!.... Thanks.. Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Rick... I find it very encouraging that a senior vet can turn in these scores, especially from Tuscon.... Dan

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I like the way you phrase that Dan!! Encouraging - people our age need that LOL

4. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Dan,

Claude is no flash-in-the-pan or Claude-come-lately. In the three years (2006, 7 and 8) that I had the pleasure of announcing shoot-offs at the ATA Grand American, I called his name numerous times in all three disciplines. Gives me reason to keep on keepin' on at my advanced years. See you at Eel River next weekend.

Mike Mann

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Mike..... I'm looking forward to it. Claude is really giving a great showing in Tuscon! Good, solid, consistent scoring in all three disciplines. Really an inspiration to all us "elder" gentlemen shooters..... Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.