1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Information on a Taurus Millennium Pro

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoosier, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Can anyone give me some information on the Taurus Millennium Pro 9mm. I might get one if it is a good gun. Thanks, Hoosier

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

anyone?

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Hoosier, I don't know about the 9mm, I have the PT-145 Mil Pro .45acp. Its been very reliable with no ftf or fte. With that said I've only put 200 rounds through it. With a 3-1/4 inch barrel, its not very accurate. I can group all my shots into a pie plate at 30 feet, but thats what it is made for, a backup piece. The older models had frame cracking issues, but that was cleared up a couple of years ago. Resale on these are horrible, not because of the gun, but the name. Wayne

4. Tommy67

Tommy67 Member

I have had a 9mm Millennium Pro for 3 years and have put 800-1000 rounds through it with no problems. True, it does not hold value like some of the bigger name guns, but that has nothing to do with the gun itself. I use the gun for concealed carry. The accuracy beyond 30 ft. is not very good, but most situations it will be used for occur within 10 feet. My wife carries a Taurus 38 cal., which she really likes. She also carries a Colt Defender, .45. I would not hesitate to buy another Taurus if I were in the market.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.