1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Information needed the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lsudrt, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsudrt

lsudrt TS Member

I am planning on attending the Grand for a few days next week... I am the person that has had cancer and am just getting back into the shooting hobby... One of the things I noticed is all the vendors that I would like to talk too and send some guns, to hsve work done are at the Grand... I have sent email, but not knowing if they have email accesss at the Grand or where they may be staying - I would like to know; do I need an appointment with the vendor or can I visit their location without an appointment? I am the person with no voice - so I do most of my communication prior to person to person by email... I do have an electronic laryx that allows me to talk one on one with you....

Thanks in advance for all the help from the members of this forum...
    Don

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Don, As I'm not a vendor, I can't really speak for them, but......I'd say walk right in and start talking. I do.....

They are there to sell their wares or services to the public, and you are the public.....Go for it!

Hauxfan!

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

It is just like going to the mall....but in this case a HOT dusty Mall....but.... there are no womans shoe, jewelry or Fredericks of Hollywood stores....enjoy!

4. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Some of the busy vendors will "talk" to you but you will have to wait awhile for the work. You will enjoy your visit.

5. lsudrt

lsudrt TS Member

I plan on leaving my guns for the work to be done... They can mail back to me... Just wanted to make sure and appt... was not needed...
    Thanks all for the help and info... See you at the grand Wed... I will be looking for Country Gentleman Gunfitters...

6. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Todd is behind bank 5

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Country Gentleman is one vendor that if you can wait a day or so will have it back to you and fitted for you.

Now just a totally kind of off the subject question but with no voice how do you call for the bird? I dont mean this question as some sort of joke but it just makes me wonder ... a possible foot movement for the puller to see or can a loud enough sound of silent air type sound be made so that a sensitive microphone pick it up ...

Have fun at the Grand and tell Todd Mr Newbius© said hello.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.