1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info on XT trap unsingle combo golden clays

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bill60, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

Does any body know if the golden clays un single combo from browning has the recoil reducer like the reg. XT O/U.

Thanx
    Steven

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Browning does not sale an unsingle combo. For right now the only people that sales them are guns unlimited. Call them and ask them if it comes with it. I am sure they would know.

3. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

I know browning doesn't sell any thing i was just wondering if any body here knew

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

A friend of mine bought one at the Miz. State shoot and had to get a Gracoil installed on it while he was there. So the answer to your question is NO they don't come on the gun as Guns Unlimited is selling them.

If you are interested in buying one, try to get one with a M/C stock. The hardware that Browning uses isn't as good as what can be had elsewhere. The adjuster comes through the pad on the factory hardware so it nesesitates some additional machining to the Gracoil for a proper installation.

On the bright side, I had a chance to shoot my buddies gun and came away very impressed. The balance was very good and the recoil light. I liked it much better than the SKB combo that I used to have. Not that anything was wrong with the SKB, it's just that I liked the way the Browning felt better.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.