1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info on Verona single barrel trap?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Arkie, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkie

Arkie Member

Has anyone seen or shot any of these shotguns? Thanks Rick

2. Arkie

Arkie Member

ttt

3. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

I have a LX680 top single. It is a "trap" model but does not have the attributes of an American trap gun - low rib, flat shooter, does not have a parallel comb. It is very light and swings very fast. More like a Int'l or sporting gun with a single barrel. I bought a o/u barrel and used it for singles/doubles and occasional bunker. Don't shoot it much any more. 20K rounds or so and it is really showing wear.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I looked at them in the past, don't appear to be built to last but are built to look good ... Get a good used Perazzi and be done with it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. howie

howie Member

The 500 and 600 series guns were made by FAIR. Similar guns are now imported as Cortona by Kalispel the gun case company.

6. Arkie

Arkie Member

The gun is a LX680 how much are they worth? Thanks Rick It has adjustible comb and ported barrel with tubes.

7. Arkie

Arkie Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

verona 680 single barrel