1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info. on the North Hollywood Winter Chain Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by THE POSTMAN, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE POSTMAN

THE POSTMAN TS Member

Anyone know what the program is for the North Hollywood Winter Chain Shoot on

April 12th and 13th. Also is Gary going tobe accepting presquading for the

event. Thanks.

Wilbur Poston

2. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Wilbur: I believe the program is 100 Singles / 100 Handicap on Sat. Two 100 bird handicaps on Sunday. WIll be shot 25 per field on 4 fields.
    Call Gary to pre-squad....he said that as of today he has about 60-70 shooters pre-squadded. Tacos for lunch on Sat and a tri-tip dinner Sat evening.

Hope to see you there,

Walt

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Make that a free Tri-tip dinner. This is going to be a great shoot and everyone will get a warm welcome and a fun time. We still have openings. Send Gary an email gbomber@iq-west.com or call him at 805 955 9771.

4. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Shooter, lets see if JBrooks can put up a score this weekend!

Bomber

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Terry, you are the only one we quoted $40.00 and that was for your dinner. We know we will still lose money on the deal, but we're just generous guys.

Your Targets and Trophies are just $25.00 like everyone elses.

I got your phone message saying you were "bringing the A Team". Nice of you to pickup Heller, Smith and Dillard along the way. Are you shooting or just the driver?

BTW, we are putting in a special Master 27 Yard Class for those with 91+ averages,(or any 27 yarder who wants to shoot against you big dogs), and the NCSF is donating a special Eagle trophy. You can think of it as a consolation prize if Jimmy wins the Winter Chain Buckle again. lol

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Terry,

3 97s from the 27 at the Arizona State Shoot? Obviously, 'Lost" is a word with which you have little familiarity. However, stand next to me and you can hear until you get tired of it. I certainly have. lol

7. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.