1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info on Remington 1100 Trap - T

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whosyourdaddy, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy Member

I have someone wanting to trade me a Remington 1100 Trap-T this individual is the original owner, and the gun has been shot very little. The gun comes with 2 step rib barrels, a 30" full which was the original barrel, and a 28" mod which was purchased later. The gun is an honest 85% with just some minor rack dings, nothing to serious. The forearm appears to be a different shade than the stock. It is a very pretty 1100, but I have no use for it. What would be a ballpark figure as to what I could sell it for quickly? Thanks.

2. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

At 85% and Depending on how bad the mis-match forend is--about $4-500 with the full choke barrel. If the 28" mod barrel is a flat rib field barrel--they bring about $75. If it's a step rib trap barrel $1-125.

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

When I bought my 1100TT brand new, its wood didn't match either. The dealer had several in stock and although he allowed me to pick the forend that most closely resembled my gun's stock, it still isn't a true "match."

About four years ago, I turned down $750 for my gun and $500 for the 30" step-rib full choke barrel only. I don't necessarily believe that 1100TTs are worth more than that, I just didn't want to sell it and still don't.

Ed

4. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

Bommer has it right. The 28" flat rib mod barrel is about $100, the gun in the mid 4's in 85% shape.

Joe

5. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy Member

Both barrels are step rib barrels. I was hoping there would be a little more value in the extra step rib barrel. Thanks for the input.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

$650 all up. A bit more if the stock is MC. Take the $650 and run.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Shoot some dubs with that 28 inch mod, you might want to keep the gun.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.