1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info on Owatonna shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hounddog41@charter.net, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Once again I need info on the Cabelas Owatonna shoot June 10th,11th and 12th.. I asked this question last year. I recieved a program from the Owatonna gun club for the above shoot as I attended last year which was a good time. In the program once again it says ties divide, same as last year. Last year at a meeting just prior to the shoot I asked the question as to how they would play ties divide or High gun. They played High gun but said that they would look at it for next year. I called the gun club for a clarification left message but no one has returned the call yet. I was under the impression that once it was printied in the program that is what they had to follow. Anyone with info. on this matter please respond. thanks much alex Kotter superior wisconsin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.