1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

info on ithaca skb 700 broadway trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yjwinchester, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

Just wondering if anyone owns or has any input on a skb ithaca 700 broadway rib trap?? what is the value of one that is vertually brand new ??What is the reliablity of the gun & would it be recommended..as l have only ever seen 2 in all my years of shooting but have the opportunity to buy one @ $1200. Thanks yjwinchester

2. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

I bought one in 1982. It wasn't anywhere near the quality of the Browning Broadways IMHO. You can get a Browning in that price range if you look around. Ron

3. nudehunter1

nudehunter1 Member

I bought one in the mid 80s and its been a pretty good gun thur all the years, Had a factory tune up 3 years ago, $1200 is a lot of money for one, I'll sell mine for $900.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

$1200 can buy you the real deal, an original Browning Broadway!

5. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

I know a guy that has one in pretty decent condition, 2 stocks, one has been cut. It has deeper and different engraving than most I have seen. He wants 775.00.

6. broadwaybill

broadwaybill Member

Find and buy a Browning Broadway you wont regret it

Fifteen two and a pair is four

7. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

Thanks for the info guys ...l live in Ontario..Canada so probably by the time l'd get one sent up here l'd be looking at the same $ range anyway...l'll try to get it cheaper if l decide to go that route...thanks guys much appreciated!! yjwinchester

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.