1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info on Clyde Slide System

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Frank E., Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank E.

Frank E. Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Anyone have information on The Clyde Slide System or any other systems similar to that one? Thank You for your help.
  2. Ontario Chris

Ontario Chris Member

Feb 23, 2006
    NY Finger Lakes

I have a Clyde Slide on my BT-100 and am quite happy with it. This is a stationary comb system similar in some ways to the Soft Touch system. The recoil reduction device is a coil spring as opposed to the Soft Touch hydraulic cylinder. The comb is 4 way adjustable and the system adds about 12 ounces to the butt end of the gun. I believe that it now sells for about $400. No face or shoulder recoil. Nice.

3. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

Aug 28, 2006
    I have a BT-99 with a Clyde Slyde on it. Seems to work fine. It is built by Clyde Cameron in Lewiston, ID {208-746-4486}. I also have an MX-8 with a Soft Touch system from Shooter's Emporium in Portland, OR. They are a similar design in that the comb & butt pad move together so the comb doesn't rub your cheek. Clyde's system is mechanical while the Soft Touch system is hydraulic & considerably more expensive. John
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
clyde cameron slyde lewiston
clyde slide

clyde slide by clyde cameron