1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info on Caesar Guerini

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by amos6979, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amos6979

amos6979 TS Member

Looking at new shotguns like the look of the Caesar Guerini does anybody have anything good or bad to say about these guns thank's

2. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

great guns & company. Why else would Orvis use there barrels & actions if they were not good.

3. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

So far, so good! I love mine. Why don't you talk with Bob Schultz at Target Shotguns. He's one of the sponsers here and a great guy to deal with!

http://www.targetshotguns.com/ 1-828-693-3833 or 1-800-684-6329

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

AMOS, sent you a PM, Jake

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a Summit Trap. I have to say it is the best gun I shot. I tryed a lot of gun demo's and the Guerini just stood out. Felt good low recoil and fit and finish was top notch. You have to try one out and see for your self. Great gun.
    John

6. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

Love mine I have Two Summit's one combo one un-single like them a lot. The service I recieved at the Grand this year was top notch and the people were fun and friendly.

7. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

I just bought a Summit trap combo from Doug Gray. Due to a bursitis flare up, I haven't had a chance to shoot it much yet but what little I have shot it I think I will like it a lot.

It seems to mount and point good.

I am scheduled to send it to Ken Rucker for a Bumpbuster.

Jerry Walker

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I have two friends that bought new CG's at the grand. Both have experianced problems. one with cocking, one with ejection. Both have been back to Schultz, and both still came back with the same problems. Just what I seen.

9. jfg1

jfg1 TS Member

Had problems with two Guerini's.

One had the plating on the breech face de-laminate. Second had problems with the barrel selector - it would not stay in selected barrel

One was a 28 and the other was a 20 gage.

Sent them both back to Guerini.

Barrel selector on the return gun was too tight to change. The replated shotgun was ok.

I was sent an invoice for return shipping on both shotguns.

Sold them both! Gaurantee is what ir is worth. I will not ever purchase another Guerini!

10. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Shot410ga,

The two guns in question did in fact have some problems. The steel base shells would ocasionally stick in one and the other did have a intermittant cocking problem. Both guns were sent to Guerini (not me) and the shipping BOTH ways was paid by Caesar Guerini. I believe these two issues have been resolved.

I have had just as many minor issues with every gun I sell. Silver Seitz, Ljutic, Perazzi, Beretta, Krieghoff, Infinity .... etc. All of them will have little issues from time to time, the question is "How does the manufacturer take care of the customer?"

Thus far Caesar Guerini has done a stellar job keeping my customers happy. As does Silver Seitz and Infinity. Krieghoff and Perazzi do an admirable job as well. Beretta and Browning need some improvement in the warrantee department but eventually you will get your gun back.

I have found that no matter what product brand you investigate the folks with the problems seem to voice their opinion the loudest. Hundreds of satisfied customers never say a word and just go about their business. The Caesar Guerini guns are well designed, and very well built. They offer a truly unique 3 year warratee and maintenance program. The cost vs. features compares with guns costing twice as much!

I am considering switching to a Guerini for doubles this year, I'll keep posting on the results should I decide to switch. If any of you have questions about these guns please feel free to call me on my toll free line (800-684-6329) during business hours.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Bob Schultz

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Bob: I don't think they've been resolved. You should see one or both back soon. From what I was hearing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini barrel selector