1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info on affordable housing in the Palm Coast

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lhorselou, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lhorselou

lhorselou TS Member

Oct 29, 2007
    I need information from all of you knowledgeable experts on where to look in the Palm Coast Area of Florida to buy a home and retire. The Mrs. likes this area based on info sent by realators via internet. Based on the advice that I have read from the contributors on this site over the last 3 months (the time I have been on the site) I value the opinions of the contributors here more that I would the realators. Thanks in advance for your input. Lou Faraone

Jun 11, 2007
    For reasonable money you can purchase a manufactured triple wide home in a 55+ community that is quiet,crime free,well manicured and close to everything(Vero Beach)treasure Coast--20 minutes from Palm Bay area.Prices like $45,000.for the home and maintenance @only $500/month.Good deal until you look around and find something permanent--
  3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Remember that hurricanes and tornadoes hate trailers (manufactured homes). Most sub-divisions also charge an excessive price for the monthly maintenence fees too. Seems to be pretty much of a rip-off.

4. Beretta Blue

Beretta Blue TS Member

Dec 28, 2006

Palm Coast has some VERY GOOD deals on homes right now. Nancy White at Albert Esposito's office can help you 386-439-5783. The foreclosure rate in Palm Coast is one of the hightest in the state of Florida right now.

Flagler gun club is close and you will love our trap facility.........WWW.Flaglergunclub.com Welcome in advance.

Jack Krouskroup, Flagler Gun Club FTA rep.
  5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2006
    Lou, Here's a little info that might help you out a bit. Along the Gold Coast of Fla. Palm Beach, Broward,Dade countys on the east coast, the ave. home runs from 250,000 to 350,000 dollars. A 300,000 to 310,000 for a normal decent 3 bedroom in a decent area will run about 3,000 a month for pricipal in and interst, with the insurance you will need for the hurricanes and taxes. Their are some higher end houseing areas as well. The farther north you go above West Palm Beach the prices will start to decrease. Shooting parks are in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, and do not have any north until you reach Fort Pierce. The WEST Coast of Fla. is mostly, or at least used to be the retirement area. All along north and South. The housing is more affortable on that coast. They still have some nice sleepy little city's that are quiet & quaint if you look. Some the best deals (I have heard) are in the upper part of the center of the state. A little better for hurricane's as well. I don't know the price range you are looking for so I hope I covered most the bases for you. Yes, their are some good deals on bank repo's and people trying hard to sell thier homes and move to someplace where the cost of living (and no Hurricane's) is a little more affordable. Good Luck in your quest and if you have any other questions, please ask and I will try to help you out. I am no realtor but will try to give you some honest help. Break-em all. Jeff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.