1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info needed: XT Trap " Miller "

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TrapNuBe, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

Any help, I need info on the above mentioned gun. It has 30" ported barrels alot of engraving lighter colored wood with an oil finish. The end label on the box says: XT Trap " Miller " it's in like new condition with original box and also has fitted Browning case. Any idea what this is worth? Many thanks in advance.

John I.

2. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Info needed: XT Trap

John, google "Millers Guns" and go to their website. You can check the new prices and go from there to estimate worth. There are gold-enhanced receivers which go for more. Miller's is in Delaware. They contracted with Browning to produce limited runs of Browning XT's and 425's with different engraving patterns compared to stock Browning guns. I think they are nicer than the stock Brownings. You might call them and see what their estimates are on a used gun. Bob

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

You can reach Miller's at 302-328-9747

The Brownings in question tended to come with up-graded wood as well - some of it is spectacular.

They also offered a left handed version of these guns - so double check the cast...

4. cf4952

cf4952 Member

Lastest ad in SC mag shows this gun at $2379.95 with a free case or $100 off.
    Price it from there.
    Good luck

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

[​IMG]

Nice gun. Good value. Tig the ports on the bottome bbl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.