1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info Needed on Texan Autoloader Press

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Smithy47, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

I aquired a Texan brand progressive reloading press, Model M II, in 12ga. I know nothing about it other than it appears to be well built, has 10 self indexing stations, and appears to be all there. I do not have an owners manual and would like to know how to change out the powder bushing withoug losing a finger tip. I understand that the company has long since gone out of business. Any info I can get to try reloading on this machine would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Bob R.

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I've always been fascinated with the Texan model M-II, and was close to buying one over the past few years. About three years one of the posters on this site emailed me the owners manual for a Texan model M II-A. I don't know the difference between the M II & the M II-A, but if you want the manual in PDF format, email me.

Bill Radwan

3. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Bill, thank you very much for the copy of the manual. It is just what I needed. It was very thoughtful of you to take the time to help me out. I appreciate it very much. I never thought I would see a manual on this reloader. Bob Rehmeier

4. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Bob,

You got me started this morning about thinking about the Texan reloader. Like I said, I regretted not buying one when I had a chance. I got up earlier today, and was feeling restless before starting my workday. So I did some surfing on the Texan model M II. I found a manual posted for the model M II, which is the one you needed. Check out the above site, and download it (it's in pdf format). You can never have enough info. Never know when it will be gone forever.

Bill Radwan

5. vetteberry

vetteberry TS Member

I have two M 11 loaders and some parts I would sell cheap if anyone needs them.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

texan auto loader manual

texan model m ii a
texan model m-11-a reloading