1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INFO&&&&&NEEDED&&ON&&REM&&&1100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hounddog41@charter.net, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

I have a chance to buy an extremely nice 1100 Rem 3". I know it will not reject trap loads. I had heard at one time that you could drill out the ports so that trap loads would reject. anyone know for sure? Thanks in advance. alex Kotter

2. rrose

rrose TS Member

Alex
    A couple of thoughts to think about. The magnum actions seem to have less felt recoil because of a heavier action bar. Also if you leave the barrel alone
    and shoot it and it does not eject the hull you will not need a shell catcher.
    Obviously if you are thinking about shooting it for doubles that is not an option but for 16's and caps it is great. The magnum guns can be great deals
    since they often go for less money and they usually have not been shot near as much. Good luck.
    randy

3. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

You@@@@@$$$$$$$ can^^^^^^%^%%*^*&^* drill*((*)(*&)*)*&(*) another@$%^%&^*(&)* hole$%^$*^&%^*( if^*&(*&)()((_ you ^%$%^$&^*(&*)( know^%$%^&*^)&*)((_)what ^%(*&^(&)_*()_you%&^&*&(*)()()_(are doing%^%^*&()*())()()_butR^&*(*)((_)(_))_+ I #@#$%^^*&$##@#@@# would@@#@%$#%%$^%^&suggest$#@$#%$^%&^&^either$#$%#%$^^^&taking%&&*Y*&( it to a !@@!@@@#@#@ gunsmith@#@###$$$%%^%^ or just@##$$%$%^&^&*^&*&(buy#$#%$$%^%^&*^&* another@#@$#$%$%%^%^&&^*barrel !@@##$$%%^.

After your head line I am sure you can read my post just fine!!!! LOL

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

now im see sick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.