1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info Needed on Old Trap Machines

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by creek, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creek

creek Member

Oct 4, 2007
    New Bern. NC
    A member of our club came across a couple of our old trap machines. They are the Remington DuPont "Wonder" Trap machines. We have the controls to wire them up for skeet machines or they can be used for trap, if you put them on a turret type platform. we also have operating manuals for them.

My question is, are these things worth anything to someone that would still use them? Are they antiques, or just boat anchors?

The member said the club used them exclusively for trap and skeet for a long time until they finally upgraded.

Any information of value, or interest on these machines would be much appreciated.

John Radtke,

Bay River Trap Club

New Bern, NC
  2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I just bought two Wonder traps for $25.00 per trap...going to leave one like it is and use it, and restore the other for display...

Should be some interest out there to collectors as they are a part of history of shooting sports.

Dave in SC
  3. William681

William681 Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Southport NC
    Please PM me with a contact number for you regarding these machines.
    I am traveling so it may take a day or two for me to respond back.

Bill Boston
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.