1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

INFO NEEDED ON DAKIN SINGLE SHOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bill1269, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Hello,I am lo0oking for any info someone could give me on an old gun that I picked up.It is stamped Dakin gun works Kansas city Missouri on one side and on the other it is stamped made in Japan B.C, Miroku and on the bottom of the receiver it say's model 90-1.If anyone could give me some info.or knows where to get some info. on it I would appreciate it. Thanks Bill

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Haven't seen one of those since the 60's!!

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Your provided info, however, seems to suggest it was make by Miroku in Japan for the Dakin Gun Works in KC. This would be similar to other Miroku guns made for American gun "factories" like Chas. Daly, Winchester O/U pigeons from the 70s, and Browning? Typically nice guns....breakemall....Bob Dodd

4. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Thanks for the info guys,Any more input would be welcome such as what kind, if any value it would have.I would say it is in about75-80% still a nice looking gun.Hill topper I just checked the forearm,cracked in the same spot but no dowel rod !!

5. super-target

super-target TS Member

Hey Bill 1269!

I've got an old Trap and Field set from 1961 or 1962 which has a nice hand drawn advertisement for the Dakin Single Barrel Trap Gun. . .

Man has advertising changed!!

Model31

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dakin single shot

dakin trap gun