1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

info needed on adjustable ribs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slowdp, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Who is installing adjustable ribs on Remington model 1100's?

2. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Try Keensights in Bakersfield, CA.

Mike C.

Groveland, CA

3. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

As noted, check out Keen Sights at their web site:

http://www.keensights.com/

Or call them and talk to Vicki Keen about your needs. They make an excellent add on adjustable rib which works very well. If you want to completely replace the existing rib with an all steel replacement, check out MoneyMaker. They make a variety of adjustable ribs, though the cost is pretty high. But an excellent replacement rib. I had MoneyMaker re-do a barrel for my Beretta 391 Trap which is fully adjustable and works great. Looks great too. Just costly.

Jim R

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

There's only one choice for a quality adjustable rib, Dennis DeVault and company at DeVault Industries. Absolute top quality work no matter how you cut it.

I have witnessed, in the past, a MoneyMaker adjustable rib fail where one of the post's was soldered on the barrel. The barrel manufacturer washed their hands of it because of the barrel mod had significantly weakend the barrel in that area. Moneymaker finally made it good, but a lawyer had to called in order for this to happen.

Mistakes happen, but a real companies worth is how they handle situations after the sale. I wasn't impressed with Moneymakers handling of this situation I'm referring to.

Just the ramblings of an ole hillbilly so take it for what you want.

ss

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Moneymaker also but quality has been up & down for years.

6. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

That is about all i could find as well. Thanks everyone.

7. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

money makers guncraft , omaha ne.-- talk to jay-- tell him wally in rock port sent you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.