1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Info For a Browning Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zelmo96, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

Anybody have any info where I can get a left handed stock for a Browning Citori XT with an adjustable comb. I would appreciate the help. Thanks, Al

2. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

Good Luck, I could not find one finally bought another stock and a lot of bondo and sand paper. Now it is really custom complete with molded finger grip.
    Rogiena

3. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Hey zelmo96, have you tried Midwest Gun Works? I think their website is MGW.com.

They seem to carry as many Browning stocks as any place I have seen. If thats no good I guess you could try Wenig and have one made. John E.

4. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Sorry zelmo, wrong website. Try this:

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/C-015

John E.

P.S. If you haven't it might be worth calling them. They probably have more than what they list.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I second wenig, Im a low budget kind of guy so I got their standard grade walnut semi inletted stocks for my needs. I almost got one for my XT but ended up with a PFS. Browning direct will run you $$$$ if even available.

6. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

I know that brownells has stocks for the citori for bout 380.00 but not sure that the model they have is neutral or not. if the issue is just the righty palm swell that might be a decent choice. iff you are wanting some cast on the thing then wenigs is only way to go

bob

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

its best to just call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.